Are you ready to help us get the message out there about Girlguiding Nottinghamshire? We want to update people’s understanding of what Guiding is and what we do.
Girlguiding's key messages:
- We provide a unique girl-only space
- We’re relevant to today’s girls
- We promote diversity and equality
- We give girls and young women a voice
Resources and printed materials
There are plenty of resources to help put our message across effectively and promote guiding in your local area. Girlguiding Nottinghamshire branded materials include:
- 3m x 3m gazebo
- 2 x small flags
- 2 x large flags
- Table top display boards
- 2 x table cloths
- 2 x sets of bunting
- 4 x pull up banners (for indoor use only)
- Recruitment kit (includes example programme materials, 1 x small selfie frame, recruitment postcards, volunteer roles leaflet, 1 x hanging banning). These materials are booked out as one set of materials.
- 2 x large selfie frames
- Posters (for all sections)
- Postcards (for all sections)
- Join Us cards
- Volunteer with us leaflets
- About Girlguiding leaflet
- Car stickers
- Round stickers
- Event support materials inc.blu tac, string, velcro dots, kitchen rolls, bin bags etc
These materials are available for members of Girlguiding Nottinghamshire to use for recruitment & promotional events in their area, as well as large-scale county events. To borrow the materials, please contact our office team firstname.lastname@example.org, who will be happy to help.
Take a look at our guidelines for borrowing materials.
Contact email@example.com if you are unsure of the materials you need for your event.
There is also a range of editable recruitment materials available on Girlguiding's Online Design Centre. The materials include, posters, postcards, social media images and banners. If you need help accessing these materials, please contact the PR Team. The Team will also be able to advise you on the correct use of branding and logos.
Got a story?
If you have any story that you think might be news worthy please contact the PR team. Girlguiding Nottinghamshire has the support of a Press Officer who will help you tell your story to the press in the most appropriate way. But please remember that it is important to act quickly, we can’t sell old news!
If you want to write an article for the local press please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
Connect with us
We also have a group, keeping you up to date with the latest training and events happening across the county. Search Girlguiding Nottinghamshire Training and events and ask to join.