Our Girlguiding Shop stocks most items in the Guiding Essentials Catalogue and anything not in stock can be ordered.
Shop opening hours:
- Wednesdays from 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Saturdays from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Please note the following shop closure dates:
Shop reopens after Easter: Wednesday, April 24th 2019
Closed for Spring Bank Holiday: 4th May 2019
Closed for half term: Saturday, 25th May and Wednesday, 29th May 2019 Reopens: Saturday, 1st June 2019
Last day of opening before Summer Break: Saturday, 20th July 2019
Last day for orders before Summer Break: Wednesday, 10th July 2019
*** Last days for orders for St. George’s Day Parade are Wednesday, 3rd April 2019 and Saturday, 6th April 2019*****
We are always looking for new volunteers, so if you know of anyone who would like to help on either a Wednesday or Saturday please contact Nancy Wilson on 0115 987 3625 or by email email@example.com
- Discount is available to Leaders or anyone who has a GGUK Membership Card (this needs to be shown when a purchase is made). A 10% discount will be given on transactions over £30, with the exception of badges and some other items sold which, as currently will not be discounted.
- Profits from the shop go directly to benefit county members.
- Purchases can be made using Debit and Credit cards.
Starting at pocket-money prices, we’ll have something that’s just right – whether you’re looking for a presentation, souvenir, friendship token, or keepsake.
- Uniforms and casual Guidewear for all ages and sizes
- Girlguiding books and activity ideas
- Unit camping and meeting equipment
- Presentation classic glass and china, and stylish contemporary gifts
- Toys and key-ring clips for all ages
- The little grey bear “Me To You” range of gifts and stationery
Girlguiding Nottinghamshire Shop,
16-18 Burton Road, Carlton,
Nottingham NG4 3DF
Tel: 0115 987 3625
Email the shop
Uniform badges can be bought by Guiders or their representatives from the County Badge Secretary at HQ during the normal Shop opening hours.
Some units have a local Badge Secretary, or orders can be posted – please contact the County Badge Secretary to make arrangements.