Our Girlguiding Shop stocks most items in the Guiding Essentials Catalogue and anything not in stock can be ordered.
Email the shop to check if item required is in stock.
Shop opening hours:
- Wednesdays from 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm except for Public Holidays
- Saturdays from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, except for Easter Saturday & Public Holidays
- Please note the shop will close for summer on Saturday 22nd July 2017 and reopen Saturday 2nd September 2017. Orders emailed will be responded to.
We are always looking for new volunteers, so if you know of anyone who would like to help on either a Wednesday or Saturday please contact Jean Ramsden on 0115 987 3625 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Discount is available to Leaders or anyone who has a GGUK Membership Card (this needs to be shown when a purchase is made). A 10% discount will be given on transactions over £30, with the exception of badges and some other items sold which, as currently will not be discounted.
- Profits from the shop go directly to benefit county members.
- Purchases can be made using Debit and Credit cards.
Starting at pocket-money prices, we’ll have something that’s just right – whether you’re looking for a presentation, souvenir, friendship token, or keepsake.
- Uniforms and casual Guidewear for all ages and sizes
- Girlguiding books and activity ideas
- Unit camping and meeting equipment
- Presentation classic glass and china, and stylish contemporary gifts
- Toys and key-ring clips for all ages
- The little grey bear “Me To You” range of gifts and stationery
Girlguiding Nottinghamshire Shop,
16-18 Burton Road, Carlton,
Nottingham NG4 3DF
Tel: 0115 987 3625
Email the shop
Uniform badges can be bought by Guiders or their representatives from the County Badge Secretary at HQ during the normal Shop opening hours.
Some units have a local Badge Secretary, or orders can be posted – please contact the County Badge Secretary to make arrangements.