Nottinghamshire County Day
For leaders, leaders in training, young leaders aged 16+ and unit helpers
County Day is an opportunity to attend a section specific training in the morning and in the afternoon choose from a variety of training activities, including 1st Response Renewal, A Safe Space 3 and a variety of workshop options.
Come for the morning, afternoon or whole day whichever suits you.
Book your place by selecting your preferences from the county diary.
Timetable for the day is as follows: –
9:15am – Arrival
9:30am – Welcome from county commissioner in main hall
10:00am – Section trainings
12:15pm – Lunch
1:00 pm – Afternoon activities
4:00 pm Finish
Please note the following: –
- This is a uniformed event for those who have uniform
- You will need to bring your own lunch and a cup or travel mug as refreshments will be available.
- Cakes will be available to buy.
- The shop will be taking a small amount stock to sell.
- If you are a Leader in Training don’t forget to bring your LQ Book
Saturday, March 23, 2019
Time: 9:15 am - 4:00 pm
West Bridgford School
Map and Directions