New Leaders Training Day RAINBOWS SECTION
For leaders in training, young leaders aged 16+ and unit helpers who are considering doing their LQ
An all-day training opportunity designed especially for new leaders. It will give you the opportunity to do a section training surrounded by other new leaders, specifically designed to meet your needs and there will plenty of time to ask questions. In the afternoon there will be time to meet some of the county team and have a go at planning a trip out of your unit meeting place.
9:15 – 9:30 am Arrival
9:30 am – Welcome from County Commissioner in Main Hall
10:00 am – Rainbows Section Training
1:00 pm – Presentations from the Outdoor Team in Main Hall
Afternoon session: ‘Planning a trip’
3:30 pm Feed back from the day in Main Hall
4:00 pm Finish
Please note the following;
- This is a uniformed event for those who have uniform
- You will need to bring your own lunch and a cup or travel mug as refreshments will be available.
- Cakes will be available to buy from a cake stall.
- The guide shop will be be taking a small amount stock to sell.
- If you are a Leader in Training don’t forget to bring your LQ Book
Saturday, January 5, 2019
Time: 9:15 am - 4:00 pm
West Bridgford School
Map and Directions